New for 2017 is the Women’s Ministry Track. God has created us as His masterpiece and we are made for so much more than we sometime realize. Come and soak in inspirational messages and practical lessons you can use every day and live beyond life's status quo.
What makes this women’s conference unique is it features women ministry leaders from the Pacific Northwest - who understand what it means to be a Christian woman in our region.
Friday will feature workshops to help sharpen your skills in ministering to women in the Pacific Northwest and a Chick-Fil-A luncheon. Workshops include topics such as:
- Breaking Down the Ministry Silos
- Unlocking Your Gifts for Maximum Influence
- Navigating the Publishing Jungle
- Living Life Unveiled as a Leader
- Fun with a Purpose
- 101 Advertising Ideas for Your Next Event
- The Blessings and Burdens of Being a Woman Leader
- Why Your Women's Ministry Needs a Mission Statement
- Leading Volunteers
Saturday features an inspirational conference for women of all walks of life. Come be filled through atime of inspirational worship by the Canyon Hills Women’s Worship Band, impactful speakers and relevant workshops, including topics such as:
- Prayerful Listening
- Unlocking Your Influence
- First Things First - Munching Scripture
- Getting Real: Finding Courage to be Yourself
- Wounding – Who Controls You? The Lord or Your Past?
- New Hope for Hurting Marriages
- Life in a Fish Bowl - Women in the Church
Both days include time to network and fellowship with each other, sharing in life together.